How to Fix Skype Crash 2011

Bookmark and Share
 How to Fix Skype Crash 2011. After I see my web is a lot of looking on the problem of skype crashing 2011. Perhaps blocked by microsoft mac users who bought skype recently. I do not know for sure what causes it. Okay, just after I searched on google I finally found the solution the following solution.

To fix Skype, delete shared.xml file from Skype data folder.
  •     Win XP: C:\Documents and Settings\%username%\Application Data\Skype
  •     For Mac OS: rm ~/Library/Application\ Support/Skype/shared.xml
  •     Win 7: C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\Skype
Maybe you have other problems Skype or have another solution Skype, please stay his comment below. thank you hopefully can help!

Quite so many tips n tricks from me about How to Fix Skype Crash 2011. thank for visit my blog.
\

{ 1 komentar... Views All / Post Comment! }

Anonymous said...

Thanks sorted,just follow instructions, and it works Thanks Visit more info:- Skype Support also Call 1-800-231-4635 (Toll Free).

Post a Comment